Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hospitalised

I have not been blogging, and decided to. I'm in the hospital !! Have stayed for 11th day, and will be staying for 18 days at least in total. 

Sian-ess in me.

  • I am being fed six big meals a day.
  • No walking to conserve energy - grounded by doctors.
  • 45 mins rest in bed after EVERY meal, not even toilet allowance
  • Never finish meal = supplement
  • Every dinner is the same thing, same soup, and I crave for pork nw.

Unfortunately, this will go online till like next  sat, FML. I have no freedom. :( All around me are small kiddys.

I think doctors here are crazy enough. Even if they want me to gain weight, and get back norm heart rate and pressure dunnid so forceful right. Every day's intake is at least a 3000 calories. They want me obese or what?! Come on, you need time. Discharge me please :(

I'll upload pictures of my big meal portions another day. It's late. Bye :) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home